Collection of Personal Data
- We and our service providers collect Personal Data in a variety of ways,including:
- Through the Services
- We collect personal information from you when you order goods or services from us, using our website or app.We also collect information when you complete any customer survey.
- We collect Personal Data from you offline,for example:
- When you place an order over the phone,contact our customer services or reach out to us with any other inquiry
- When you participate in our programs or activities or provide data at industry events
- When you participate in an offline promotion at stores
- When you or someone on your behalf reports an adverse event with respect to one of our products.
Use of Personal Data
- We and our service providers use Personal Data for legitimate business purposes when we interact with consumers, the public,professionals and our customers,including
- Providing the Services and fulfilling your requests.
- To provide the Services to you, such as arranging access to an account you set up with us.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you contact us via online platform, by telephone or otherwise,for example, when you send us queries, suggestions, compliments, or complaints.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To provide you with customer service.
- Providing you with information about our products and/or other marketing materials.
- To send you marketing related emails, with information about our services,products, and other news about us
- Analysis of Personal Data for business reporting and providing personalized services.
- To analyze or predict your preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used.
- To better understand you, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests.
- To better understand your preferences so that we can deliver content via our Services that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
- Accomplishing our business purposes.
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory,or contractual requirements.
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes,for example, to detect and prevent cyber - attacks or attempts to commit identity theft.
- For developing new products and services.
- For enhancing, improving, or modifying our current products and services.
- For identifying usage trends,for example,understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to users.
- For determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users.
- For operating and expanding our business activities.
Request access or change your information
- If you would like to review,correct,update,suppress,restrict,or delete Personal Data that you have previously provided to us,object to the processing of your data, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Data, you may contact us by contacting our customer services at [email protected]. or on our helpline 02111138246 or by accessing the My account page on our app and we will not use your information in any way.
- Other Data is any data that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual:
- Browser and device data
- App usage data
- Data collected through cookies,pixel tags, and other technologies
- Demographic and other data provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity
- Data that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity
Collection of Other Data
- We and our service providers may collect Other Data in a variety of ways,including:
- Through your browser or device
- you download and use an App, we and our service providers may track and collect App usage data, such as the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what data and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
Cookies and Google Analytics
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit.They are widely used in order to make websites work,or work more efficiently,as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings.To find out more about cookies,including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Other Websites
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- This web site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years